Cannot Add Related Columns 0.32.4

I haven’t used Metabase in a while, so I decided to give it a spin again after I saw that it now has some support for joins via related tables as announced in 0.30.

I find I am able to add and remove the current table columns, but clicking the + on the for any column in “more columns” for linked tables and the column is not added. The data table in the background is refresh, but no column is added, and the column doesn’t show up in the edit columns modal either.

There are no errors listed in the console log during these actions, but two arrays (Fields actual and fields expected) and shown in the console log.

Your browser and its version: Chrome 73.0.3683.103 normal and incognito / Firefox 67.0b11 (64-bit) No addons
Your operating system: Windows 10
The type of database(s) you’ve connected to Metabase: MySql (AWS Data Warehouse, not sure what type exactly), but also the default database.
The version of Metabase you’re running: 0.32.4 (as a fresh install)
Metabase hosting environment: official Docker image on Windows via Kitematic
Metabase’s internal database type: (H2 is the default)
Repeatable steps to reproduce the issue, and any relevant error messages in the JavaScript developer’s console in your web browser, or in the server logs.

It would seem there is a bug. The docker container logs are not throwing any errors either and show a successful POST to /api/dataset/ within seconds of trying to add a column.

Saving and refreshing does not make the column show up either.

Hi @alpha1beta
Sounds like you’re seeing this issue - go and upvote by clicking :+1:

Thanks @flamber that is exactly is. Upvoted.