Clickable links behind IDs

Hey Guys,

first I´d like to thank you for your awesome work. I am using Metabase for 2 years now and the progress is really impressive.
It can do anything I want to but there is a little tiny thing that I miss: To put clickable links (URLs) behind an ID field with a variable.
It would be nice if there was an option when I execute a question with an ID in the output that I have an input field in the settings where I can insert a link with a variable called like the fieldname.
E.g. https://mywonderfulwebsite.com/stuff/morestuff?id={fieldname} and the variable gets replaced with the output from the row.

That would be great for our purpouse because I am tracking a lot oft things with metabase in our Ticketsystem where the output are a lot of ticket-IDs. When I want to look for the ticket I have to Copy the ID into our ticketsystem instead of clicking on the ID.

And sorry for my bad english like everybody is sayin :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope that you accept my Featurerequest because it can save me a lot of time :slight_smile:

Best regards
Philip

Hi @Jaeggrono
That already exists - it’s called Custom Drill-through and is part of the Enterprise Edition