Errors in filters params

Hi there,

I created a dashboard with two filters, a date filter and an other with values.

I want to updated their in an other application in vuejs, I read this doc Redirecting… and I have a problem when I try it... When I pass the params, they are not applies and the filter was hidden on my app...

This is my code :

The period filter has disappeared on the view and on the ajax query and I don't know why...

Cheers,
SP

Hi @splantade
Please pose “Diagnostic Info” from Admin > Troubleshooting.
When you define a parameter as Locked, then it will not be shown, since you have to define it in your embed code.

Hi @flamber,

Thanks for your reactivity !

When I test with the “Locked” parameter, it was not apply and not send in the query…

But I define the parameter as “Modified” and I would update the value on my other app, is it possible ?

SP

@splantade I’m not sure what you mean.

1. Post “Diagnostic Info” from Admin > Troubleshooting.
  2. Check you logs for more information - Admin > Troubleshooting > Logs - and check your database to see the actual query it receives.
  3. I’m not sure what “Modified” means, but I guess it’s “Editable”, which mean you not define it in the embed code, but it’s available in the interface or as URL parameter.

Hi @flamber,

I just saw that my filters were applied but they were hidden when I changed the value in JS … So I will create my own filters to always display their to the user and pass them as a parameter via the request

Thanks a lot for your help !

Regards,
SP