IP to whitelist for Metabase Cloud instances

Currently trying to set up Metabase via the newly launched "hosted" feature. Since the instance is set up and hosted by Metabase I have no idea what IP is actually making calls to my DB I am trying to get connected. Without that I have no idea what IP address(es) I should add to my RDS security group's whitelist.

Looking through the docs everything looks geared towards this not being an issue since most users are hosting the instance themselves and therefore know exactly what IP is going to be making requests.

I am sure I am just completely missing something here... can anyone point me in the right direction?

Updated, see below

Thank you @flamber!
Up and running now. Appreciate the quick response.

The IPs you should add to your allow-list/whitelist are available here:

https://www.metabase.com/cloud/docs/ip-addresses-to-whitelist.html

1 Like

@flamber noted! Thanks

@flamber Are these IP addresses posted anywhere else on the Metabase website future reference and/or if they change?

@Erik-ClickFlow We will probably create a JSON file, so you can get the IPs in a programmatically way for use in scripts etc.
Once we have a more permanent place, I’ll update here.

@flamber have the IP addresses to whitelist changed since the above?

@Kieran_m No, and they will likely not change in a foreseeable future. If they change, then all hosting customers will be notified and I will update my original post.

1 Like

I suggest this is added to official documentation.