Metabase truncates CSV/xlsx SQLSERVER downloads

Hi,

I’m having problems with CSV / XLSX / JSON downloads, the metabase is truncating the lines. My query should return 175 thousand lines and in the download only 165 thousand appear. I use a SQLSERVER database as a data source. Can you help me?

Thank you!

Hi @thays.coelho
Please post “Diagnostic Info” from Admin > Troubleshooting.
Since I don’t know how you’re query is made, I have a feeling that you’re seeing this issue:
https://github.com/metabase/metabase/issues/9940 - upvote by clicking :+1: on the first post

1 Like

@flamber thank you for your answer. The rowcount delimits 2000 lines right? But Download is limited to 1 million. When I run my query in SQLServer managment studio, the number of rows is greater than what I get by downloading it through the metabase. My query:

@thays.coelho Post “Diagnostic Info” from Admin > Troubleshooting.
Correct, exports are limited to 1 million rows, whereas other results are 2,000 or 10,000 rows depending on query.
From the looks of it, it’s just a basic query, so then you’re likely not hitting the issue I referenced. Something else is going on.
Have you checked the database query log to see if it actually sends 175k rows to Metabase?