Metric and column disappear after upgrade

Hello team,

i upgraded my metabase to the latest version. And now metric and column have disappeared from admin screen. I still can use the metric and column in custom sql but they are not visible for update purpose.

The version i updated to is 33.6

Hi @devD
Without knowing what errors are shown in browser console or Metabase log, then I’m guessing you’re seeing this issue:
https://github.com/metabase/metabase/issues/10844 - upvote by clicking :+1: on the first post

Sorry, I don't think that issue.
The Metric and Column were getting displayed in Admin -> data model Screen before I upgrade the metabase to 33.6.

but after upgrade all my previously saved metric and column are not getting displayed anymore.

I have a feeling its a UI issue. because when I run the custom SQL, I can see the Metric and column field available .

And one more thing.
In Data Model Screen, if I choose another table and and then come back to previous table Column are now getting Displayed but Metric are still not displayed.

Please suggest..

@devD Check your browser console for errors. I’m almost 100% certain you’re seeing issue I referenced.

@flamber
Yes you are right. Look like its the same issue.
Error Log Below.

Uncaught (in promise) Error: query is a required parameter to format expressions
at app-main.bundle.js?d1dced319abf1b617b66:5
at s (app-main.bundle.js?d1dced319abf1b617b66:5)
at Array.map ()
at Array.map ()
at Array.map ()

I have upvote the issue.
Thank you

Can any body suggest when can we expect the issue to be resolved.
Sorry for pushing but my team want to add lots of user and we holding it because of this new issue.

@devD Have you checked the workaround as I have written in the issue? You’ll only have to do it once for all the metrics and then everything will work.