Several bugs: getting "Save Failed" when trying to save changes to dashboard, drag and drop no longer works (can't drop), filters won't set and don't seem to work upon use, "Cannot read property 'card' of undefined"

Hello. The title says it pretty clearly. I’m experiencing several issues with my dashboard:

-Getting “Save Failed” whenever I try to save changes on the dashboard (even just changing text in a heading or other small changes)
-Drag and drop no longer works (can drag, can’t drop), and
-Filters won’t set once I select a field from the drop-down menu and don’t seem to work upon use. For one of them, when I selected a field from the drop-down on the chart, it set a DIFFERENT chart to that field for the filter

How can I get help addressing these issues? Thanks

If it’s helpful: one of the issues (the drag and drop one) was experienced at an earlier date on a different dashboard as well. But then it resolved for a while and now is happening again.

EDIT: Additional issue: when I tried to add a new chart to the dashboard, I got the message " Cannot read property ‘card’ of undefined"

While I'm not expert enough to help you those who can will want to know the following:

I am having similar issues as well. I am experiencing save failures, dragging and dropping issues, and the inability to make changes. I am basically stuck with the same dashboard without the ability to edit it further. I am using:

Google Chrome Version 80.0.3987.122 (Official Build) (64-bit)
MacOS Catalina Version 10.15.2
MySQL
H2

@peyjmon Post “Diagnostic Info” from Admin > Troubleshooting.

@flamber
{
“browser-info”: {
“language”: “en-US”,
“platform”: “MacIntel”,
“userAgent”: “Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_2) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.122 Safari/537.36”,
“vendor”: “Google Inc.”
},
“system-info”: {
“java.runtime.name”: “OpenJDK Runtime Environment”,
“java.runtime.version”: “1.8.0_222-8u222-b10-1~14.04-b10”,
“java.vendor”: “Private Build”,
“java.vendor.url”: “http://java.oracle.com/”,
“java.version”: “1.8.0_222”,
“java.vm.name”: “OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM”,
“java.vm.version”: “25.222-b10”,
“os.name”: “Linux”,
“os.version”: “3.13.0-170-generic”,
“user.language”: “en”,
“user.timezone”: “Etc/UTC”
},
“metabase-info”: {
“databases”: [
“mysql”,
“googleanalytics”
],
“hosting-env”: “unknown”,
“application-database”: “mysql”,
“application-database-details”: {
“database”: {
“name”: “MySQL”,
“version”: “5.6.41-log”
},
“jdbc-driver”: {
“name”: “MariaDB Connector/J”,
“version”: “2.5.1”
}
},
“run-mode”: “prod”,
“version”: {
“tag”: “v0.34.3”,
“date”: “2020-02-25”,
“branch”: “release-0.34.x”,
“hash”: “1a83edb”
},
“settings”: {
“report-timezone”: “UTC”
}
}
}

@peyjmon
Are you by any chance using empty titles on any of the questions on dashboard? If yes, then that’s causing some of the problems. It will be fixed in 0.35.0:
https://github.com/metabase/metabase/issues/11163

But you’re using an old version of MySQL as the application database. The minimum recommended version is 5.7.7 - you would need to make manual changes (if it’s even possible) to use utf8mb4 as charset
https://github.com/metabase/metabase/issues/10691