Time style didn't display with 24-hour clock

Hi,

I have changed the time style to 24-hour clock, and I can see the time format in Table is 24h style but when I click one of the items to see the detailed information, the time format became 12h style. Could you please help me to check why?

Hi @lluo27
Which version of Metabase?
What do you mean by “click one of the items to see the detailed information”? Can you provide a screenshot for better context?

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. My version is v0.33.0-snapshot. ![40|690x180]
As you can see from the first picture, I get a Table with 2 IDs, and the start and end time are in 24h style. (upload://icNTQXAgb67ZnCHIqIOK7ZdhK8S.png)

When I click the ID 499, the result is as the second picture. And you can see that the time format is in 12h.

BR/Lu

Sorry, something wrong with the upload of first picture. I just uploaded it again.

Hi @lluo27
Are you using AWS EB? If yes, then you should have a look at issue 10285
Otherwise, then you have to wait for version 0.33.0 or use master, since that issue was just fixed a couple of weeks ago.

Hi,

I am not using AWS EB. When will you release version 0.33.0?

BR/Lu

@lluo27
Not sure. The second preview of 0.33.0 was released yesterday, but there’s still some work that needs to be finished.
But why are you running v0.33.0-snapshot? And which commit are you building from? If you build the latest master, then the fix should be included.