What happened to In-Depth Database Analysis?

Hi,

A while ago, while setting up Metabase, it managed to bring down our Service Desk Software. If you want to learn about that, go here Unknown MySQL Queries

I’ve set up a new instance of Metabase that uses MySQL as the internal database, that caused the In-Depth Database Analysis to kick in once again which brought our Service Desk down.

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t find the same setting. What I found that might be related to that is the following:

https://i.imgur.com/p2ilYr8.png

Could someone confirm if this setting the evolved version of In-Depth Database Analysis?

Thanks in advance.

Yep! I believe it is - if you switch to manual you’ll get a second tab with settings to tune for the db.

And BTW no reason to imgur here. You can just drag/drop your screenshot into discourse or use the upload button above.

Hi Jornh,

Yes I’ve seen the second tab and configured it doesn’t seem to be affecting our database at the moment, I just wanted to be sure that it’s the same setting. Is there any official documentation that you could point me to about this change?

Thanks for your tip about the screenshots as well, I will keep it in mind.

Kind Regards

Looks like the mighty :blue_book: Admin Guide has it covered here