Adding any values to a Field Filter breaks my query

Title. When running the query (Metabase version 0.43.0) with a Field Filter as an optional parameter everything works fine. However, once I click the dropdown menu and select any values within the mapped column the query returns an error saying the dataset does not exist. I am running Open Source, so apparently I have no access to logs. The query and error are as follows (project and dataset names omitted):

select
count(dataset_3.id) as cont
from project.dataset_1
left join project.dataset_2
on dataset_2.id = dataset_1.id
left join project.dataset_3
on dataset_3.id = dataset_2.id

where {{name}}

This works perfectly fine without any Field values, however as mentioned I get the following error:
{ "code" : 400, "errors" : [ { "domain" : "global", "location" : "q", "locationType" : "parameter", "message" : "Unrecognized name: dataset_1 at [10:40]", "reason" : "invalidQuery" } ], "message" : "Unrecognized name: dataset_1 at [10:40]", "status" : "INVALID_ARGUMENT" }

Is this a bug? Will upgrading to the latest release fix this issue?

First of all, you need to upgrade to the latest version at all costs, you really need to do it for security reasons.

Second: your issue seems to indicate that dataset_1 does not exist, so either project.dataset_1 does not exist or the field filter is tied to a field that does not exist

Hi Luiggi,

Thanks for the reply. I have since upgraded to the latest release but the problem persists. The thing is, this query would not run if dataset_1 did not exist: I can pull all data from it without issues. Also, the field filter shows exactly the values within the column I need to map, and it also has the correct type so I do not know what to make of this.