Adjust font size

Hi, I have a large screen display attached to a manufacturing cell, I would like to run Metabase on this to display current production statistics, I am nearly there but I really need to increase the font size - even in full screen mode the text only fills a small percentage of the available space and it is not readable unless you are extremely close, I even changed display resolution from native format to 800 x 600 and the text is still too small.

Is there any way to change font size? If not can the feature be added?

1 Like

Only by recompiling. I’d expect it to be on the list of future enhancements though.

As Andrew said it’s a current limitation. In addition to tweaking the styling and do a recompile I can currently think of two other options (or workarounds):

• Within some range you can bump the browser font size (with Ctrl +)
  • Using a browser plugin (like e.g. Tampermonkey) you can override the styling

@mike_10 you didn’t mention what visualization type you were having issues with?

If it’s tables there’s now this related GitHub issue opened by the Metabase UX guy - you can give you feedback and :+1: for it here: https://github.com/metabase/metabase/issues/8336