Challenge in Data Visualization: Dealing with a Large Quantity of Dates in Charts

Hello everyone!
I need a way to present a very large amount of data, but when I include the dates, not all the dates I need appear due to the sheer volume of data. Do you have any ideas on how I can address this in the line chart? Essentially, I need to visualize the data trends in line and scatter plots, but when I include the dates, the date series gets limited due to the abundance of data. I'll provide an image of the dashboard I created and how it should look. Although it's very similar, the date series doesn't match the reference I need. If you have any suggestions or solutions to this problem, I would greatly appreciate your help.

thanks

Att Matheus.

Hi, we have a limit of 10K items as a safeguard for performance. We will give the users the possibility of raising that number soon, but please consider that it is rendered on your browser. So the bigger the number, the slower will be the rendering

1 Like

Hello Luigi, thank you very much for your help and availability.

I ran a query to check the amount of data for the period shown in the image, where the filter is set to (Sep 1st to Oct 10th), correct? The query returned 5545 rows/data. My main concern is how I could present this data as shown in the first image.

Let's take both images and analyze the first chart in each of them. If we look at the X-axis, where the dates are displayed, in the first image, it shows data every 7 days, indicating variations between the days (Sept 03 to Oct 08). In my dashboard, the same chart only shows (Sept 03 to Sept 10). I would like to know if there's something I can do to replicate this information in a similar manner.

Thank you very much. Sincerely, Matheus