Dashboard does not show all the fields for custom query

Reproducing the problem:

1. Create a "native sql query", and save it.
  2. Navigate through: Ask_a_question>Custom question>Saved question and select the query saved in 1.
  3. Create a new question and summarize or filter as needed.
  4. Add it to a dashboard

(I go through steps 1 to 3 because only writing a "native sql query" does not allow the use of Metabase GUI. However, asking a question allows the use of GUI to easily summarize and filter the data) For example: the following shows that I can use the graphical query builder on a sql query by using steps 1 to 3.

The issue is that I cannot find all the fields/columns from the custom query when adding a dashboard filter. The dashboard filter shows only a few columns from the query (not all the available ones) although I am able to filter using the fields using the graphical query builder.

The above image shows a part of all the filters I can apply using the query builder. The following shows the list of columns that I can filter by when using the dashboard.

The Booking Channel column in the above images is no different from the other columns in terms of the data type.

What can I do to fix the issue, so that the dashboard filter includes all the fields that are available?

Hi @i.ridoy
Post "Diagnostic Info" from Admin > Troubleshooting.
Latest release is 0.44.1: https://github.com/metabase/metabase/releases/latest