I put together a dashboard and this morning it was working fine. I’ve made no edits to it since then, but now it’s loading its results inconsistently. You can see in this video what I’m referring to.
Notice that the initial load displays all four results. Then when I reload the page it displays none of the results. Then the third time it shows three of the four results.
Which version of Metabase?
Do you see any errors in the Metabase log?
Are you using caching?
I see this too. I am updating a dashboard using 3 queries and sometimes 1 or more of them just display and error and load fine in the next refresh. I am running a Metabase Docker container under Windows, so I presumed it was just me.
Try the new 0.32.6 released a few hours ago, it has several fixes some of the async webserver issues.
Same here, I am having the same issues where I have to refresh several times; even so not all the questions are loading. I am on version 0.32.7 and cannot see any browser error messages.
When looking at the response from the network tab I can see the following message in the “data.columns” object of the query response of a question.
Java.sql.sqlexception: [amazon][jdbc](10940) Invalid Parameter Index: 7.
java.sql.SQLNonTransientException: [Amazon][JDBC](10900) Not all parameters have been populated.
I am using Redshift as data source.
I have opened a Github issue as well https://github.com/metabase/metabase/issues/9955