Disable drill-down on dashboards on mobile

Hello,
Customers can accidentally click on graphs in the dashboard and it goes to question screen immediately on mobile.
Are there any option to disable drill-down (Clicking in graphs) for dashboards? I think we may use link parameter like night-mode, refresh etc to disable it.

How can we prevent going on to question (Detail) page on dashboards?

Thanks.
PS: I’ve searched the forum and I see that you have worked drill-down feature for nearly a year. Metabase is a great product because developers spent a lot of time on it.

If you share the dashboard/question and view using the shared url, there’s no drill-down to question.
Take a look at https://www.pursuittechnology.co.uk/products/metabase/

The pie chart and dashboard are both live and just shared using an IFRAME.

@AndrewMBaines, I know that but making dashboards public and embedding in another page isn’t an option for me.

You don’t need to embed them, just share the url. When you share a dashboard or question, there are two things generated. One is a simple url, the other the embed IFrame.
This isn’t embedded:
https://mail.pursuittechnology.co.uk:8443/public/dashboard/569bf696-4faa-4ac8-a294-084529916cf9

I don’t think corporate environments can accept some of their data to publicly available to all employees. At least they may not accept some of their financial dashboards.
We are looking for a solution which user needs to enter their Metabase credentials, browse their dashboards but don’t drill down on graphs like a public dashboard.

PS: We are showing it in a mobile app so we can append parameters to dashboard URL and we can also set some react parameters.

We have a similar usecase where we need secure access to the dashboard but for a subset of users only allow them to view what the dashboard renders and prevent any drilldown

Interested to hear a bit more about what you are doing with setting React parameters. What problem you had - what it enables to do - and how? :wink:

Thank you @AndrewMBaines. We have solved our problem with this approach.