Edit Series when Combining 2 questions: Collection Source Unknown

When I create a bar chart or a line chart and I want to overlay another similar line or bar chart I click edit series while the chart is embedded in the dashboard. It brings up a convenient list of all of the eligible questions that I can use to overlay on that existing question. The problem is is that I have many identically named questions in different collections and the list of available questions in the edit series pop up simply lists those identical questions without any reference to source collection. Is there any way to be able to know what the source collection of that question is? if there is not an existing way to do this it would be fantastic if you could either add a collection filter on the edit series pop up or list, along with the question, the name the source collection.**

Hi @Slickrock22
There’s a lonely issue open about that:
https://github.com/metabase/metabase/issues/4202 - upvote by clicking :+1: on the first post
We are adding a lot of search functionality to 0.39, so in versions after that, it might be done to that selector too.

@flamber Thanks. Makes sense that is lonely as I tried to search for it before wasting your time and couldn’t find anything. I will upvote it.