Export into google sheets?

Can I export query results from MB into google sheets?

Not directly, though you can use the down arrow download button to get a .csv dump of a query result and then upload that to google sheets as a workaround.

If you feel strongly about this feature, we welcome pull requests and new github issues.

I developed this Google Sheets add-on and have been using it for a while, has worked pretty well, even though it is very simple: https://github.com/bplmp/metabase-google-sheets-add-on

it looks great! just a quick question on how to get through username and password if I'm using SSO.

I'm not sure you can actually use the API using SSO / Oauth. Metabase has basically no documentation on how to implement this, although they do have endpoints that theoretically make it possible. This thread might help you: Accessing REST API with Google OAuth.

Though if your concern is security, I believe setting up a dedicated user just for accessing via API (with a really strong password) should work fine, as long as you handle the credentials safely.

I was using the Google Sheets add-on and was pretty happy with it. Unfortunately it happened to get some issues. I thought it might be due to the "Token-Reset" that was mentioned, but unlucky. Any ideas for this..?

Hey @bplmp, how have you been?

Would you be able to help me out?
I'm trying to use this script, and although I'm putting the right data, it says the password is wrong.
Also, sometimes it just "crashes" with no reason. It says
"Exception: Não foi possível analisar o texto."

And I don't know why the TOKEN is not saving in the configuration of the script.

Thanks!