Fiter option not coming

I'm trying to make a filter in dashboard but the parameter on which i want to filter by is not coming in any of the parameters. Any idea on how to solve that? I want to sort it by ucode but it is not coming in any of the categories

Hi @ishkabirk
Post "Diagnostic Info" from Admin > Troubleshooting.
Which type of question are you using? And which filter type?
Have you read this? https://www.metabase.com/docs/latest/users-guide/08-dashboard-filters.html

The parameter by which i want to filter is not coming in any of the options

@ishkabirk

1. Post "Diagnostic Info" from Admin > Troubleshooting.
  2. Post screenshots of the question, so it's possible to understand how it's constructed.
  3. Post screenshots of the dashboard, so it's possible to understand what you are trying to do.

I cannot edit the table

@ishkabirk I cannot help you if you don't provide information.

I've uploaded a photo
can you check

@ishkabirk You need to provide all the information I asked for Fiter option not coming
If you cannot provide that, then I cannot help you. Try searching the internet for help.

what is the meaning of this , like ucode is of character type

@ishkabirk
Latest release is 0.42.4: https://github.com/metabase/metabase/releases/latest

1. Which database type are you querying?
  2. Is it a GUI or Native/SQL question?
  3. Which type of filter are you trying to add to the dashboard?

will the upgrade matter?
database which is being used is mongodb
gui query i need
filter using the ucode which is of character type(Aa)

@ishkabirk I don't know what "ucode" means. There are more filter options in newer releases.

And if you need help, then explain with a lot of details your problem and include screenshots and exactly what you are doing.

I don't know what the problem is, so I don't think I can help. Try reading the documentation.

It is a parameter in my database
but when I'm trying to make filters , the uc ode is not coming for matching column option and therefore not working