Hide summarized columns from tooltip

Hi everyone!

I've a question that make a summary on some columns and after use that columns to create another columns. Than I want to show just the calculated columns created from summarized ones to be show on chart. I can do it on chart it self, but on tooltips it shows all columns (summarized and calculated)

The question:

The chart with just one data series from calculated column that is reflected on chart plot but don't on tooltip

Hi @trialsin
The tooltip will show all the columns that you return, so if you only need some, then either use Custom Expressions to make custom calculations, or add another summarize in the end.

Cool!

Was a bit hard to get it because I don't realize that I would use aggregation functions like this:

Thank you @flamber

I'm getting a little bug in validation of Count function. It requires parenthesis, but the formartter removes it when I open to edit formula

@trialsin Sounds like you are using 0.42.0, which has a known bug - write Count()
https://github.com/metabase/metabase/issues/20420 - upvote by clicking :+1: on the first post

Exactly! Upvoted.