In Metabase, what is wrong with this query?

Guys, good afternoon!
I am doing this query to generate a dashboard, where I want to inform 2 (optional) parameters, but as you can see, it is not bringing any results. And when I only inform the customer, it is excluded from the result. How to solve this? Can you help me? Look at the attachment.

Hi @Lourival
When using Field Filters, you should not include the column.
Field Filter:

WHERE 1=1
[[AND {{filter}}]]

Other filters:

WHERE 1=1
[[AND column={{filter}}]]

Hi @flamber,

I did it here and it worked, but the documentation suggests informing the column, see: Redirecting…

My query looks like this:

SELECT UPPER(tb_cliente.nome_orgao), 
tb_cliente.tipoAssinaturaPermitida, 
EXTRACT(YEAR FROM tb_registrar_assinatura_cliente.ts_movimentacao) AS ANO, 
EXTRACT(MONTH FROM tb_registrar_assinatura_cliente.ts_movimentacao) AS MES, COUNT(*) AS TOTAL 
FROM tb_registrar_assinatura_cliente 
INNER JOIN tb_cliente ON tb_cliente.id = tb_registrar_assinatura_cliente.id_cliente
WHERE true

[[AND {{CLIENTE}}]]
  [[AND {{ANO}}]]

GROUP BY tb_cliente.nome_orgao, tb_cliente.tipoassinaturapermitida, EXTRACT(YEAR FROM tb_registrar_assinatura_cliente.ts_movimentacao), EXTRACT(MONTH FROM tb_registrar_assinatura_cliente.ts_movimentacao)

@Lourival
No, the documentation gives an example of simple filter with column. And then it gives a Field Filter example without column:
https://www.metabase.com/docs/latest/users-guide/13-sql-parameters.html#the-field-filter-variable-type

I understand ... but it is in this part of the document that I have based myself.
I see in the attachment

@Lourival
But that section of the documentation is specifically for Optional Clauses [[ ... ]]
You can put any type of filter into optional clauses, but you still need to follow the guide for each filter type.

I understand, in any case I have managed to resolve here and I have acquired a knowledge for the next consultations. Thanks for your attention.