Is there a limit of links, in a dashboard?

I am adding links to multiple questions on a board. Associating a column to go to another board (filtering by that column).

But let me add only in some questions, in the others that are identical, no longer leaves, I think that it is for some limit.

It does not allow you to choose an option, and it remains in this window.

I need to link 15 questions (tables), by solverGroup

Hi @jlcornejo
Post "Diagnostic Info" from Admin > Troubleshooting.
I'm unsure if I understand what exactly you're trying to do, or what the problem is. Can you try to describe it a different way or include a screencast of the problem?

I have multiple data tables in one dashboard. In each of those tables, I want to add a link to access a board.

The functionality is that when choosing x column it takes me to that panel filtering by the selection.

It works, but I was able to replicate only on 11 of the 15 tables that the board contains.

@jlcornejo So you have 15 cards on a dashboard, which are tables with X columns in each, and you want to link to other dashboards/questions with Click Behavior, but you can only create Click Behavior on 11 of the 15 cards?

Post "Diagnostic Info" from Admin > Troubleshooting.

Do you see any errors in your browser console, when you are not able to do more Click Behavior?