Metabase and Crate.io

Hi guys, I’m new in this forum, I’m very interested in using Metabase.
I have a crate database running in a Docket environment and I’m trying to use the Docker image of Metabase.
The problem is that I’m not able to configure the connection between Metabase and the Crate.io db.
They both run in their own container on the same host, but I’v tryed other configuration, I’ve tryed to run Metabase in a Docker container on another machine, but qhe I try to configure, in the admin panel, the connection to the db I’m not able to do it.
I’m using both the latest images, Crate.io is ver 0.55.2 and Metabase is ver 0.18.1.
Could someone be able to help me?
Ciao
Mr. Andrea

Sounds like there’s a mismatch between exposed ports + hostname.

This is a docker issue, and it’s going to be hard for us to help given how configuration dependent it is. Are you using the default docker images for both? Can you connect to Crate via commandline?

I’m using the default docker images for both, I’m able to connect to crate.io in various manner, also with the jdbc driver. I thought that was a version mismatch problem but I checked it and both the images uses the 0.55.2 crate.io version and so I don’t know what to do.
Is there something I can check and test?

Ciao
Andrea

What errors are in the server logs?
And what error are you getting when you connect?