Metabase 'Filtered by' category

Hello,

I am using Metabase v0.32.7 built on 2019-05-09. I would like to know if i can have multiple filter categories in a question:
Eg: Filtered by
1st category: A=1, B=1, C=1
2nd Category: A=1,B=0,C=1
Bot the categories are almost the same except for one variation.

Right now my experience with metabase tells me that i need to create 2 separate questions to achieve the result. I would like to know if metabase gives us flexibility to merge 2 different questions into one or allow multiple combination of filters.

Thanks for your help!

Hi @teegala3
I’m not quite sure I understand your question.
Do you want to show i.e. line chart with two series - where one line is category1 and another line is category2?
I don’t think you can do that with a single Custom question, and don’t think you can use combined cards either, since they would use the same filter.
Without fully understanding what you’re trying to do, I would think you need to use Native question (SQL) - and perhaps you might be able to do this in the upcoming 0.33.
Just a note, latest release is 0.32.9

Can we combine 2 questions?

@teegala3
Yes, have a look in the documentation (some of the images are from an older version, but it’s still similar)
https://metabase.com/docs/latest/users-guide/09-multi-series-charting.html#combining-two-existing-saved-questions