Multiple Filters in Dashboards

Is there any workaround for this issue @flamber ? I tried creating custom SQL queries they dont work either , also I noticed that it affects nested queries too :frowning:

I found a couple of things. The model needs to be filled out correct. SQL queries don’t work that well. TBH I don’t know what the specific circumstances are because I tried many different things and finally got it to work. If you save a question with a filter it can mess you up if you are not aware of that so I checked that and removed any extra filters at the end. Except for the one drill down bug the demo when okay.

@abhishek The only work-around is to use Native SQL and create the filters there. You need to provide more details if you’re having problems with filters in Native questions.
There’s a separate issue for nested queries.

@michanne Yes, the Data Model needs to be fairly correct for filters working for simple questions.
If you’re also having problems with filters on Native questions, then please describe the problem in more details.

There are 2000+ open issues (bugs and feature requests), so maybe you’re experiencing one of those issues, but without more details, I cannot give more guidance.