New version 0.40.0 not working plugin CSV

Hello guys,
Today I update the Metabase to last version 0.40.0 and show the bug when use the plugin CSV:

In the previor version 0.39.0 it is working fine, but in version 0.40.0, show the issue:
Was add "PUBLIC." before from file "show_receitas_tributos.csv"
After that show the message:
Syntax error: File not found: /var/www/html/fee/PUBLIC.show_receitas_tributos.csv

This one PUBLIC not exists.
Anybody know how to solve this one please?

Thank you !

Below the log:

Blockquote

{:query
"SELECT "PUBLIC"."show_receitas_tributos"."Receita" AS "Receita", "PUBLIC"."show_receitas_tributos"."Banco" AS "Banco", "PUBLIC"."show_receitas_tributos"."Data_Lan" AS "Data_Lan", "PUBLIC"."show_receitas_tributos"."Valor_Lan_Ano" AS "Valor_Lan_Ano", "PUBLIC"."show_receitas_tributos"."Valor_Arr_Ano" AS "Valor_Arr_Ano", "PUBLIC"."show_receitas_tributos"."Zona" AS "Zona", "PUBLIC"."show_receitas_tributos"."Distrito" AS "Distrito", "PUBLIC"."show_receitas_tributos"."Setor" AS "Setor", "PUBLIC"."show_receitas_tributos"."Quadra" AS "Quadra", "PUBLIC"."show_receitas_tributos"."Bairro" AS "Bairro", "PUBLIC"."show_receitas_tributos"."Logradouro" AS "Logradouro", "PUBLIC"."show_receitas_tributos"."Trecho" AS "Trecho", "PUBLIC"."show_receitas_tributos"."Utilizacao" AS "Utilizacao", "PUBLIC"."show_receitas_tributos"."Ocupacao" AS "Ocupacao", "PUBLIC"."show_receitas_tributos"."PadraoConst" AS "PadraoConst", "PUBLIC"."show_receitas_tributos"."Situacao" AS "Situacao", "PUBLIC"."show_receitas_tributos"."Patrimonio" AS "Patrimonio", "PUBLIC"."show_receitas_tributos"."TipoEdificacao" AS "TipoEdificacao", "PUBLIC"."show_receitas_tributos"."Porte" AS "Porte", "PUBLIC"."show_receitas_tributos"."Caracteristica" AS "Caracteristica", "PUBLIC"."show_receitas_tributos"."Natureza_Juridica" AS "Natureza_Juridica", "PUBLIC"."show_receitas_tributos"."Tipo_Empresa" AS "Tipo_Empresa", "PUBLIC"."show_receitas_tributos"."Tipo_Sociedade" AS "Tipo_Sociedade", "PUBLIC"."show_receitas_tributos"."Cod_CNAE" AS "Cod_CNAE", "PUBLIC"."show_receitas_tributos"."Atividade_CNAE" AS "Atividade_CNAE", "PUBLIC"."show_receitas_tributos"."Cod_TFF" AS "Cod_TFF", "PUBLIC"."show_receitas_tributos"."Atividade_TFF" AS "Atividade_TFF", "PUBLIC"."show_receitas_tributos"."situacao_divida" AS "situacao_divida", "PUBLIC"."show_receitas_tributos"."natureza_divida" AS "natureza_divida", "PUBLIC"."show_receitas_tributos"."ano" AS "ano" FROM "PUBLIC"."show_receitas_tributos" LIMIT 2000",
:params nil},
:status :failed,
:class java.sql.SQLException,

Blockquote

Hi @edimar, have you tried checking if the path to the file is ok in the data source? go to settings->admin-> databases and check if the path is correct.

Helo @Luiggi.
Yes, the patch it is ok, but in V0.40.0 it is add the "PUBLIC" before from file. This one not happening in the V0.39.2.
To solve for now I needed go back to V0.39.2 and still was need to do adjustment in the database for example.
I will wait the version more stable to update my server.

Thank you @Luiggi!

Same, I used plugin CSV , and how to fixed it ?

@willywildan You are seeing a completely different error. The latest CSV driver 1.3.1 is working with Metabase 0.45.1.