Obtain Breakdown based on a different column

Hi there,

Is it possible to obtain nested values of a column immediately after the value they are related to from another column?

Basically, I have a value (Order Item Cost coming from a unique Order Item Id), which is always linked to several unique Order Item Option Ids (and their Cost). I would like to be able to have them in the same column as in here as in a sort of break down and (bonus point, but not crucial) potentially adding a row for the total after each unique Order Item Id) as well .

Please let me know if there is an easy way to achieve this directly within Metabase or if you have any SQL hints to provide or point me to.

Thanks!

Hi @ff9991
Metabase currently isn’t the best place to convert your data - it expects that your data is in a “sensible” format.
I don’t know which database you’re querying, but for MySQL you would use cursors and loop:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/7990227/can-you-do-a-for-each-row-loop-using-mysql
You’ll likely find much better help for such questions on stackoverflow.com or a forum dedicated to the database you’re querying.