Hello Metabase users,
My name is Denis, and I’m the co-founder and product manager of D2Cio.
It’s a developer tool that reduces time spent on configuring, managing and scaling apps in cloud or your own hosts.
We have prepared a Metabase stack with PostgreSQL for our stackhub which can be deployed to your own servers in a single click.
It’s open-source, and we would be happy if you make any pull-request to our repository. You might find helpful creating stacks documentation for that.
We are also ready to prepare the same stacks with different databases if necessary.
Supported cloud providers
- Digital Ocean
Supported operation systems and other requirements for connecting own servers:
- OS: Ubuntu server 16.04/18.04; Debian 8/9
- We strongly recommend to use a kernel with version >= 4.0 for better Docker performance using OverlayFS, otherwise the storage driver - will be “devicemapper”
- Free disk space: 5 Gb
- Opened incoming SSH port
- For the Weave network to work, you must open ports 6783, 6784 (TCP/UDP)
- For better performance, we recommend ensuring that VXLAN tunneling is allowed
- Container based
- One-click MasterSlave or ReplicaSet configurations
- Scheduled database backups
- Private network between all containers
- Load balancing
- Online logs and metrics
- Easy scaling
- 1-click free SSL
D2C has a free tier plan for deployment on one host, so you need to pay only to your provider (or nothing if you connect your own machine )
Hope you’ll like the stack and looking for your feedback!