Order of time filters remains after rewriting the query or dragging the filters

When using time filters and snippets in the same question, the order of time filters can't be changed. End_time is always in front of start_time.

Orders can be changed by dragging or rewriting the query but cannot be saved. After click save bottom, all the changes of time filters disappeared. What should I do to change order?

Hi @AnnaLeeds1
Post "Diagnostic Info" from Admin > Troubleshooting.
Can you post your query, so it's easier to understand where the variables are located in the query.

Thank you for reply! But my company prohibits us to public our query. I put time variables behind 'AND' query and put snippets behind 'SELECT'. The order of time filters in my query is that start time in the front, end time in the after, however it doesn't show correctly at the top.

When I gave up SQL snippets and tried pure code, the order is correct. I think the problem is in SQL snippets but I don't know how to solve it.

@AnnaLeeds1 Okay, I cannot reproduce. I can move filters.

Yes they can be moved, but can't be saved. Saving those changes and refreshing metabase everything goes back.

@AnnaLeeds1 I cannot reproduce. Post "Diagnostic Info" from Admin > Troubleshooting.