Public integration

I have a Metabase 0.46.2. I built my dashboard with more kpi but when I do the public integration of my dashboard or kpi, I can't upload either in excel, csv or json into my new platform.

please can you help me ??

you can't upload data into Metabase yet, is that what you're looking for?

on metabase I can
but not in the external site where the dashboards are integrated

@Timm @Luiggi could be the same as my question earlier this week? Why is there no "download full results" buttons on dashboard public shared links? - #3 by notrom

@Luiggi @notrom not really
I'm talking about integrating pulic into a site and @notrom about public sharing

@Luiggi
on metabase I can
but not in the external site where the dashboards are integrated

@Timm unfortunately I don’t understand what you want to do here :slightly_frowning_face:

@Luiggi @Luiggi i integrated the metabase dashboards in my website. the dashbaords are displayed well except that this download button does not work no matter which format i select (excel,.....)

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

@Luiggi

When you say it doesn’t work, what do you mean?

@Luiggi when i click on the button, i have the possibility to select the json, csv or excel form but when i click on one of them no download happens

please check in the browser console if you see an error

@Luiggi no error.
no request is executed

There has to an error somewhere, have you tried with other browsers?

@Luiggi
yes
it's same
is-it caused by my metabase version ??

No, i don’t think so. There’s something we’re not seeing here, as it works on local environments

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

If the download button stays as is or it changes to a spinning circle? ... if it spins to infinity and beyond then check out your query cause it might be too heavy

the download button stays :roll_eyes: