Two identical reports > 2 different results when i use the pulse that are send at the same time

DIFFICULT ONE, BUT for us a prio 1..

I ve one dashboard.
In it I ve two report > they are identical > all the time the data results are the same.
Both are written in SQL.
The only differents is that in one I changed the results of the numbers by dividing by 100, see report 2
The other differents is that I changed the name of the koloms in report 2.

I made for both of these reports of Pulse at the last day of the month at 23.00
The mails arrived in my inbox at the same time..
The results (data) in the mails are different. Not an amazing amount, but my MT does not know which one to use now..

Every moment of the day when I go to the dashboard I see two identical results.., never a diffenrence, so why not with those pulses?

Report 1
SELECT "Filiaal"."naam" AS "Filiaal__naam", count(*) AS "count", sum("public"."pand"."beleensom") AS "sum", sum(1+DATE_PART('day', (current_date - interval '0 day' - "pand"."beleen_datum")) * rente_percentage 12/365/100 "public"."pand"."beleensom") as Beleenrecht, sum("public"."pand"."geschatte_waarde") AS "Waarde"
FROM "public"."pand" LEFT JOIN "public"."filiaal" "Filiaal" ON "public"."pand"."filiaal_id" = "Filiaal"."id"
WHERE ("public"."pand"."state" = 'ACTIVE'
OR "public"."pand"."state" = 'WAITING_FOR_LOAN_VERIFICATION')
GROUP BY "Filiaal"."naam"

UNION all

SELECT MAX('Totaal'), count(*) AS "count", sum("public"."pand"."beleensom") AS "sum", sum(1+DATE_PART('day', (current_date - interval '0 day' - "pand"."beleen_datum")) * rente_percentage 12/365/100 "public"."pand"."beleensom") as Beleenrecht, sum("public"."pand"."geschatte_waarde") AS "Waarde"
FROM "public"."pand" LEFT JOIN "public"."filiaal" "Filiaal" ON "public"."pand"."filiaal_id" = "Filiaal"."id"

Report 2:
/* -- overal /100 om er EUROS van te maken, zodat het ook in de mail en excel leesbaar is -- /
SELECT "Filiaal"."naam" AS "Filiaal__naam", count(
) AS "Aantal per filiaal en Totaal", sum("public"."pand"."beleensom")/100 AS "Totale beleensom per filiaal en Totaal", sum(1+DATE_PART('day', (current_date - interval '0 day' - "pand"."beleen_datum")) * rente_percentage 12/365/100 "public"."pand"."beleensom")/100 as "Beleenrecht per filiaal en totaal", sum("public"."pand"."geschatte_waarde")/100 AS "Geschatte Waarde per filiaal en totaal"
GROUP BY "Filiaal"."naam"

UNION all

SELECT MAX('Totaal'), count(*) AS "Aantal per filiaal en Totaal", sum("public"."pand"."beleensom")/100 AS "Totale beleensom per filiaal en Totaal", sum(1+DATE_PART('day', (current_date - interval '0 day' - "pand"."beleen_datum")) * rente_percentage 12/365/100 "public"."pand"."beleensom")/100 as "Beleenrecht per filiaal en totaal", sum("public"."pand"."geschatte_waarde")/100 AS "Geschatte Waarde per filiaal en totaal"

Je gebruikt versie v0.38.1

Gebouwd op 2021-03-03

I found it. You can close this issue!

Hi @yacine66
It would be very helpful if you write what the problem was and how you solved it.
Always post "Diagnostic Info" from Admin > Troubleshooting, when opening a topic.
By the way, this is a user forum for questions and troubleshooting. All issues (bug/features) are tracked on https://github.com/metabase/metabase/issues

It was a mistake of us, we had a third report that only one of us got.., Complicated story but how do you call this in english..Mistake was ME, not METABASE.

1 Like