UI Filter Resetting

I have a categorical column with filtering options set to A list of all values. The list is working as expected and I can scroll down and select the option I want. The problem I'm running into is that as soon as I try to type to search the list the entire filter window closes and re-opens and what I typed is gone. Its difficult to capture on screen but its annoying since you can't find the category you want by typing.

I'm running 0.42.1. Is this possibly a bug that was fixed if I upgrade?

Hi @jeffDeon
I'm not entirely sure what is happening, but there has been multiple fixes in 0.42.4 if you are not ready to use the latest 0.43.3 - https://github.com/metabase/metabase/releases

This is just best described by recording my screen. Here is a video showing the bug and what happens.

You can see in the video that I have a categorical dropdown filter. As soon as I type anything in the search box the entire window resets. I am not hitting anything. The window just reloads on its own.

@jeffDeon Please upgrade to 42.4 or 43.3 - there were several problems with filters in early versions of 42-series.
And then check your browser developer Network and Console-tab if you are still seeing this issue.