Unable to save MongoDb Visualizaton

Good afternoon everyone,

We are having issue with Metabase v0.35.2. It’s unable to save Mongodb visualization when I create a native query question. Below are the error msg I’m getting.

ERROR analyze.query-results :: Error generating insights for column: {:name errorType}
clojure.lang.ExceptionInfo: Output of stored-column-metadata->result-column-metadata does not match schema: 
	   {:base_type missing-required-key}  
 {:type :schema.core/error, :schema {:name java.lang.String, :display_name java.lang.String, #schema.core.OptionalKey{:k :description} (maybe (constrained Str "Non-blank string")), :base_type (pred "Valid field type (keyword or string)"), #schema.core.OptionalKey{:k :special_type} (maybe (pred "Valid field type (keyword

Hi @qitrey.zhong
That’s a known issue, which is being worked on:
https://github.com/metabase/metabase/issues/12265 - upvote by clicking :+1: on the first post

Thank you for your response. However, I didn’t encounter this issue when I run Metabase locally with the same version. Does it have to do with the metastore since my locally Metabase is running H2 and the one on AWS is running on Postgres?

@qitrey.zhong That shouldn’t make a difference in this case. Are you using the same Metabase version on both?
Maybe you’re seeing a different issue than the one I linked - I just guessed that was the problem, since it’s a problem on 0.35
Could you provide steps-to-reproduce? Do you see other warnings/errors besides the error you already posted?