When Embedded, hover / Tip locks Viz on Select, JS error after

Hello,

• Mac OSX 10.13.1,
  • Metabase V026.2,
  • Browsers Confirmed: Safari Version 11.0.1 (13604.3.5), Chrome: Version 62.0.3202.94

This may be a bug but I wanted to post a question here first. I have a simple dashboard embedded in a php page basic - nothing fancy minimal code, based on examples. Regardless if I embed the dashboard or just a question using a vertical bar viz, when hovering over the various bars, I see the tip as I would expect. However if I select one of the bars, the tip displays with no way to release and blocks rendering the question / visualization more or less non-responsive.

Said another way, upon selecting (left click) a bar and the tip showing, there is no way to deselect with out refreshing the page. Happens consistently for most visualization types that have this hover / tip. Also note that any further hover interaction results in the following javascript error with every move over a bar.

TextareaAutosize.js:4 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'tables' of undefined
    at t.value (TextareaAutosize.js:4)
    at e.value (index.js:1)
    at Function.value (api.js:29)
    at e.value (index.js:1)
    at t.value (Grid.js:403)
    at t.value (Grid.js:416)
    at d._renderValidatedComponentWithoutOwnerOrContext (inflection.js:1)
    at d._renderValidatedComponent (inflection.js:1)
    at d._updateRenderedComponent (inflection.js:1)
    at d._performComponentUpdate (inflection.js:1)

I'm running this on a local VM so I cant post a link however here is screenshot for reference:

1 Like