502 Bad Gateway error (on AWS)

Hello I run my Metabase instance on AWS ElasticBean, unfortunately I'm unable to get my instance back up running. It was running fine after running some heavy queries it crashed restarting didn't help. Screenshots from my configuration

Hi @harz87
Without seeing the logs, it’s hard to tell what’s going on or where it’s stalling.

@flamber thanks for getting back so quickly:

Last 100 lines of the log files gotten by AWS. I put the log file on Google Drive as I was no able to just paste it here.

Log file

@harz87 There isn’t a lot of information. It just says Metabase is shutting down at 11:21:17, and then it tries to start again at 11:21:25, but no further information is available.
I would probably recommend t3.small as a minimum. Currently you’re using t2 with less than 500MB RAM, which I would think might be the reason for the crash, since it’s running out-of-memory (OOM).

@flamber thank you for response. I changed the instance to t3.small as recommended. Unfortunately, still the same issue:

This time exported full logs: Zip file with logs

@harz87 From what I can see, it’s starting correctly now:
2020-11-02 12:56:49,451 INFO metabase.core :: Metabase Initialization COMPLETE

Exactly this is one of the reasons why we created Metabase Cloud, so hosting and operation wasn’t something to think about: https://www.metabase.com/start/hosted/

@flamber I understand that you have a hosted solution. Unfortunately, I’m not able to just sign up for a hosted solution. And it would just make the process so much longer.

I finally found the issue the configuration of the load balancer had a mistake and led to the error. Thank you for assisting getting Metabase started again anyway.