Absolutely Cannot Figure Out Filters -- PLEASE HELP!

I've been trying for awhile to setup a filter, but Metabase doesn't seem to be corrabarating.

If you look at the image above, I think I'm setting it up correctly, but when I set my variable to field filter, it doesn't even give me the field I'm trying to filter on as a mapping option. Why is this happening?

Even when I switch out {{submitted_at}} for {{landed_at}} which the field filter does provide as a mapping option, it still does not work.

@zma213

Metabase doesn’t support table aliases for Field Filters. I’m not sure if that’s your issue, since you then say that you’re missing the column submitted_at
Do you see the column in Settings > Admin > Data Model > Database typeform > Table responses_csat > Column submitted_at ?
Otherwise it might not have been sync’ed correctly, you can force a sync via Settings > Admin > Databases > typeform.

Which version of Metabase and what database are you connecting to? Check the Metabase log for errors too.

1 Like

I’m not an admin. I’m also confused as to what you’re saying.

The column submitted_at exists within the typeform.responses_csat If I ran query like:

SELECT
submitted_at
FROM
typeform.responses_csat

It works fine. It returns results. But then when I go to the filter options it only gives me a small handful of fields.

@zma213
Then you need to contact your admin, so they can debug the issue for you. Without access to the Data Model or the logs, it’s quite difficult to help.