Add cumulative goal line to line graphs

Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
Im frustrated when the goal line on a cumulative line graph is a set value ( goal = y) for all values of x, as this doesnt show how the cumulative amount is tracking towards the goal at the end of a time period

Eg. We track our revenue by day towards a monthly target. This is graphed as the cumulative sum of revenue by day for this month. But we want a target line that shows where the cumulative revenue is in comparison to where we should be to reach the monthly target

Describe the solution you'd like
I would like a Cumulative goal line to be added to the display options for a line graph, where you enter the goal per summarize_by_value and you chose the range of x values this applies to.
This shows a dotted or fail line which follows a linear line increasing by the set amount for each unit of x

eg. This is what a cumulative revenue by day for this month would look like against a cumulative goal line

Describe alternatives you've considered
The only alternative i have considered and have made to work is to manually create a select from values sql query specifying the x values and the goal amount per x. This is then explored to create a cumulative line graph, which is added to a dashboard and the actual results graph is added as a series which is what i have done in the example above.

How important is this feature to you?
Important is probably the wrong word as we are still able to explore and report on data, just not in the most optimum way for us to become a well oiled machine and grow.

It would just be massively helpful for visualizing where we are tracking towards production, sales, marketing and operational targets/KPIs. As it is a very easy way for our managers to see where they are and where they need to focus.