I started using metabase today. Is it possible to have queries which can be “tracked” once they are on the dashboard?
Here’s an example:
- The dashboards refresh-time is set to one minute.
- Now my query returns the value 100 on every refresh.
- Inbetween the value changes to 101.
- The next query returns 101.
- Now a line chart should display 100 at 10:00:00, 101 at 10:01:00.
At the moment my line chart is only showing one entry, because the old one is overwridden by the newest query.
My problem: My database does not save the old value and I can’t change this behaviour.
Thank you in advance.