Anywhere I can find config file specs?

I'm trying to automate some local dev setup that uses metabase config files. I found these docs about it Configuration file
but they dont list the full spec for the config file, so I don't know what fields are available for me to set outside the very specific example at that link.
I tried digging through the code for ways to setup a bigquery database link and found this source file: metabase/enterprise/backend/src/metabase_enterprise/advanced_config/file/databases.clj at master · metabase/metabase · GitHub
but I haven't been able to figure out what I can set inside the details field.

Does anyone know how/where I can find more information about the config yaml file spec?

Yes, I'm aware of that page; it doesn't have the information I'm looking for. It provides one example config, but that doesn't tell me what all the available config fields/values are.

On that page it says: "To determine which keys you can specify for a database, check out the fields available in Metabase itself for the database that you want to add."
Am I just supposed to guess and check what the valid yaml key is for every field I'm interested in? Or is there a way for me to exactly determine what the config key is from the field name (e.g. "Project ID (override)" -> ???) ?

It seems that for basic settings, anything that can be set via environment variables can be set in the config file by converting the from screaming snake case to kebab case, and removing the MB_ prefix. (e.g. MB_ADMIN_EMAIL -> admin-email)

List of available env vars here: Environment variables

For other settings, like the database config I was wondering about, it seems like guess and check is the best course of action for the time being.