[Bug] Shared Dashboard displaying wrong currency symbol ($ instead of €)


First of all, I want to thank the Metabase Community, you guy are doing a great job with.
This is really a very intuitive, well done product, that I have been using for 1 year.

I would like to report the following bug :
The Shared Dashboard is displaying the wrong currency symbol , should be the same as the original Dashboard ($ instead of € in my case).*

PS: I noticed this after I updated in 0.33.X versions, it was working properly in version 0.32.9

*(See screenshots) *

Google Photos
Google Photos

I’m quite sure you’re seeing this issue:
https://github.com/metabase/metabase/issues/10856 - upvote by clicking :+1: on the first post
It took me a little time to reproduce, but if you read my last comment, there’s a workaround.

1 Like

Hello @flamber, you are absolutely right ! Same issue. Thank you.

And by the way @flamber, your workaround worked perfectly.

1 Like