Can we connect metabase with mongodb atlas bi tools

com.mongodb.MongoTimeoutException: Timed out after 3000 ms while waiting to connect. Client view of cluster state is {type=UNKNOWN, servers=[{address:27015=cluster0-biconnector-jxw7n.mongodb.net, type=UNKNOWN, state=CONNECTING, exception={com.mongodb.MongoInternalException: Unexpected reply message opCode 1735290733}}]

when I an trying to connect getting this error

Hi @mukesh
Which version of Metabase? There were some MongoDB Atlas updates in 0.31.2 - reference:
https://github.com/metabase/metabase/issues/6678

@mukesh based on your error message I’m guessing you selected “MongoDB” as the database type? I think we’d need to choose MySQL for the MongoDB BI Connector. I’m currently unable to connect with it set to MySQL anyway.

Hi @mikepii @mukesh,

did anyone of you guys were able to connect to the mongoDB atlas bi connector using Metabase? I've been trying this using 'MySQL' database type and tried all possible optioins mentioned in the discussion forum but couldn't succeed in achieving success. I got stuck with the below error.

metabase debug console log:

I'm using self signed cerificates and X.509 authenticated user in MongoDB atlas cluster, also tried using trustServerCertificate=true in metabase while configuring the connection setup.
Working on this from past few days and would be really helpful if anyone gives any lead.