Cannot use UUID as a Field Filter Variable in Postgres

I’m using Postgres as the database and having trouble using a UUID field as a Field Filter Variable.

We have microservices and have our databases separate. So while the UUID field IS a foreign key, it is not in a table that is visible in the database I am trying to query.

Error

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: operator does not exist: uuid = character varying Hint: No operator matches the given name and argument type(s). You might need to add explicit type casts. Position: 440

The error looks similar to this, but obviously it is not fixed for however I have our data model setup:

Question: Am I missing a setup step? This is making writing queries and dashboards pretty difficult.

Just for reference:

I have the same issue. I have read through all the threads and issues on this. It seems like it claims to be resolved, but I did not see anyone confirm that it actually resolves this issue specifically.

I am using Postgres connecting a foreign key to a second db with a table that has primary key as UUID. I get this same error.

If i use the sql editor i can cast it as UUID and it works fine but it looks like there is no way in admin to cast as type UUID to get this connected up.

@jm22
Post "Diagnostic Info" from Admin > Troubleshooting.
And post the full stacktrace from Admin > Troubleshooting > Logs.