Click behavior, add to filter

Metabase has a click behavior feature. Please tell me if there is a possibility that the filter is not updated, and the selected value is added to the filter.

Hi @Cofugu
I don't understand what you're asking. Can you try explaining it in a different way, or providing screenshots if that helps?

Also include "Diagnostic Info" from Admin > Troubleshooting.

I have implemented a field for keyword search (keywords). From it, I select the desired name_t, the name_t filter is updated (the click behavior is configured). I need the filter not to be updated, and the new values added to the old filter values.

@Cofugu So you want Metabase to append every click to the filter "name_t" instead of replacing the filter value with the selection you make? That's currently not possible.
Why don't you make a query that allows you to use the "Key words" directly on the second question?

1 Like

You've got me absolutely right. Very sorry. I can't do this, the fact is that not all the values that are found by keywords should participate in the query, and the selection of these values should be done manually. And the keywords for each case are also very difficult to choose, since completely different name_t can be used for analysis.
Thank you for your help!

@Cofugu It sounds like you are looking for Linked Filters, but I don't think it would work in your case, since "Key words" looks like a Text variable instead of a Field Filter.
https://www.metabase.com/learn/building-analytics/dashboards/linking-filters.html

If your second question is in the same database as the first question, then you could make a join in your tables, but I wouldn't be able to help much more, since it would require understanding your data.