Connecting Metabase to RDS Database

I have hosted a metabase instance on AWS with ECS Fargate.

I need to connect my Amazon RDS database to this instance. I am trying to do it through the Metabase UI, but I can't find Amazon RDS as a supported option.

Metabase offers directions on this

When I get the required fields from my RDS Instance and put them into the Metabase UI, it can't log in.
The webpage's Console provides this error:
validate:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request)

Does anyone know what to do to fix this?

What are you trying to connect PostgeSQL or MySQL?

PostgreSQL. I select that when PostgreSQL on the UI and then put in the information listed on the webpage I linked earlier.

Then you should use this PostgreSQL.

When I follow that I still get these errors:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request)
redux.js:248 Request entities,databases,create failed: Object
(anonymous) @ redux.js:248
database.js:172 error creating a database Object
(anonymous) @ database.js:172

I’m assuming you want to connect that rds as a data connection and not as the application database, am I correct? If that’s the case: is your database visible (networking wise) by the fargate cluster?

You are correct.

I'm not sure how to confirm that the database is visible by the fargate cluster.

They are both in the same VPC on the same internal network.

If you have further knowledge, I would appreciate it. This is the first time I've done anything like this.

there's a tool in AWS named reachability analyzer. I would suggest you check that out