Customize the filters of a dashboard in Metabase

Hi everyone!
For some time now I have tried to solve a problem in the filters that are created in the dashboards to filter different data.
When you create one, it allows you to select if it is of type time, id, or category, and so far it seemed fine, but I show you the following example:

In this state filter, all the states that my person table has appear, but if I want or only want to see some of these states that are here? Or that these states that appear fulfill some condition? How metabase within its functionalities would allow me to customize that information that appears in that filter?

A specific and very simple case would be an example:
That only the states that have gmail or the souce be google appear in this filter. How would you achieve that in Metabase? If someone can help me I would be very grateful. Best regards

Hi @jose1992ambrosio - I don’t think there’s a way to do exactly what you’re looking for, but one option would be to use segments. This would at least allow you to create a pre-defined set of parameters that the question and/or dashboard is filtered by, but it won’t unfortunately impact the dropdown filter.

Another option would be to explore data sandboxes in the enterprise version. This is more of a data access approach, though, and I’m not sure that’s entirely what you’re looking for.

Damon