Dashboard "column to filter on" missing values

I am on Metabase Cloud (Pro).

I have a dashboard with filters. All reports are out-of-the-box questions (no SQL).
The filters were working great. I recently made a couple of changes to Questions on the dashboard and now no longer have the ability to see all but one of the the fields available to filter when I go to update this in my dashboard.

I have reviewed some of the other questions that still work fine and I can not find anything that would make these questions not filterable.

I have gone into the summarize area of the questions in question and I see the fields I want available so I am a bit perplexed. I also had spent some time in the admin data model, so it is possible i did something there. but again, i would think that would break the filters across all of the questions that is part of the dashboard if that was the case.

Any ideas?

Hi @jm22
It's not missing "values", it's missing fields to connect to.

Without knowing the construction of your questions, then I'm guessing you are seeing this issue or one of the referenced issues:
https://github.com/metabase/metabase/issues/19744 - upvote by clicking :+1: on the first post

Please use the support email, when using the Pro/Enterprise version.