I am facing an issue while creating a bar graph. I want to count number of subscriptions per month. That means my x axis will have all months. And when i click on bar it should go to custom destination which will have all the related records for that month. But as i am having a date column which i passed as filter while selecting custom destination , it always gives me only starting date date of that particular month like 1st jan 2023. I want to have all the records of january.
Hey, I think you're running into this bug. You can click to help prioritize it.
- Create a new dashboard with a question that has all subscription rows.
- Add a dashboard filter on "Subscription Cancel Date" with the type "Time" > "Month Year".
- Name the dashboard filter "Subscription Cancel Month".
- Link the card (from your original dashboard) to the dashboard you created in Step 1.
- Pass the value "Subscription Cancel Date" to the filter "Subscription Cancel Month".
It should look something like this:
Let me know if this helps!
Thank u so much for your help. Yes it worked.