We’ve just recently launched Learn Metabase, a collection of courses with articles and videos to help you get even more out of Metabase.
We’ll be steadily adding more content to it over time, but we’d love to hear suggestions and feedback from all of you.
- What are best practices or vital bits of advice you think other Metabase users should know about?
- What have you learned about analytics in general or Metabase in particular that should be shared?
- Are there any interesting or unexpectedly useful ways you’ve seen Metabase used?
- What features or aspects of Metabase do you think deserve their own tutorial(s)?
- Are there aspects of “doing data” (ETL, data warehousing, improving query performance, etc.) that you’d like guidance on, or that you’ve seen folks commonly get wrong?
Thanks in advance for your thoughts!