Few suggestions from usage

What I would like to see:

• Who made which chart, dashboard, etc.
  • Dashboard header with edit always visible
  • Native letters in font

Hi @luke

1. Sounds like you are looking for this:
    https://github.com/metabase/metabase/issues/13435 - upvote by clicking :+1: on the first post
  2. Not sure what you mean. There’s two different modes - view and edit. If edit mode was constantly active, then you would not be able to click the cards.
  3. What does that mean?
  1. I mostly wanted WHO did create, edit.
  2. I am talking about a situation when you have lots of widgets in a dashboard and you just want to click SAVE, which is on the top of the site. Would be more usable if the header containing the button was floating with the rest of the page.
  3. In Polish language we have some letters called diacritic letters which go like that: ąęśćółżź. They were not correctly displayed. I don't know which font and where was it but you should check your fonts for extended charset.

@luke

Please post "Diagnostic Info" from Admin > Troubleshooting.

1. That is available in the Revision History, which is available for dashboards and questions - on questions, click the pencil-icon next to the title - on dashboards, click the three-dots in upper right corner.
  2. The header is sticky, when you're in Edit-mode - I'm not sure which version you're using, but it's been sticky for a while. Latest release is 0.38.2
  3. Again, I think this has something to do with your version or browser - Metabase shows diacritics: