Filter Issue Also

Trying to use a Chart in a Dashboard to update the Filter in a Table in the same Dashboard is failing --
In Edit mode to Add Filter any table I've tried signals that the table query itself has no fields that can be used to filter on this table.

EVEN if I use exactly the same query to make both a Chart visualization and the Table view card.

No matter what master Dashboard filter type I have to choose from : Text, Category, ID value number ...
it can not be linked to my Table cards.

A table card on this dashboard using exactly the same SQL query reports that there are no valid fields which it can use to filter the results of the table. Even though the queries for the chart card are exactly the same as the table card.

I have watched every video many times and gone through the tutorials.

I thought sql queries were getting exactly the same properties for filters as Questions,

This also happens when I simply copy the metabase generated Query from a QUESTION and use it for a table, too,

Hi @ThunderPoet
A screenshot is worth a thousand words.
There's a huge difference between SQL questions and GUI questions.
For SQL questions you need to define how the filters should work: https://www.metabase.com/docs/latest/questions/native-editor/sql-parameters

In other words -- sql queries REQUIRE VARIABLES TO BE CONFIGURED AND SAVED BEFORE FILTERS CAN BE APPLIED.

Thank You!