We’re looking for Front-end Engineers, who will be responsible for our front-end codebase across our suite of analytics applications. You will own the build, test and deployment of our front-end clients as well as writing code, mentoring and help us grow our engineering team. Strong product sensibilities are expected as you’ll have a significant part in shaping our user experience.
- Knowledge of Clojure or desire to learn a plus.
- History of open source contributions strongly preferred
- Experience with React + Redux preferred
- Solid CS background (either a CS program or School of Hard Knocks)
- Shipped significant single page apps, individually or as a technical lead
- Significant experience working with CSS on a large scale application
- You enjoy collaborating with designers
- You really care about front end performance
- You have consumer sensibilities but are interested in changing the standard for tools in the enterprise
See more (including how to apply), at https://metabase.com/jobs/